Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, KKday has collected more than 6000 worldwide exquisite local experiences from our professional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and managing quality of our service, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience while traveling with KKday.
- Monitor the social media channels
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Produce content for social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and Zalo.
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Track social media influencers
- Ensure you produce a consistent brand message across all the social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media sites and create competitor analysis reports
- Contribute to the company blog on a weekly basis
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over the social networks.
- Assist with general day to day administration tasks
- BA degree in Business, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
- A passion for all things digital
- Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Extremely organized
- Previous experience in blogging
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Macbook Air
- On job training
- International working environment
- Special discounts for various traveling experience
- Extra travelling leaves besides the usual annual leaves
- Full insurance coverage.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CVs to
by email Title: KKday VN Social Media Executive – Full Name
*This position is available until the post title is marked “CLOSED”