Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, KKday has collected more than 6000 worldwide exquisite local experiences from our professional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and managing quality of our service, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience while traveling with KKday.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Directly in charge of planning, running and monitoring the ongoing digital marketing activities on the virtual environment (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Youtube…) to increase sales and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Other tasks as assigned
- Strong experience with B2C social media, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with at least 2 years of practical working experience
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese
- BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
- Love the travel industry and good knowledge of consumer behavior in this field in an advantage
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing global start-up.
- Advanced career development with overseas working opportunities.
- 12 annual leaves.
- Health and social insurance.
- Being equipped with working laptop (MacBook).
- Salary: Negotiable
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CVs to
by email Title: KKday VN Digital Marketing Executive – Full Name
*This position is available until the post title is marked “CLOSED”