Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is the leading E-commerce platform allowing users to connect with the local tours from all over the world. Believing that authentic experience is the core value of “Traveling”, KKday has collected more than 6000 worldwide exquisite local experiences from our professional providers and unique local experts. We are now working hard on expanding the quantity and managing quality of our service, with the aims to provide our travel lovers a more wonderful and unforgettable experience while traveling with KKday.
KKday is looking for a talent to join our high-performance crew to curate the most competitive collection of tours & activities in Vietnam by providing all travelers all over worth with the best local travel experiences. Join us to show the world the true color & charms of Vietnam!
Roles and key responsibilities:
- Research, conceptualize and execute strategies for bringing more tours & activities vendors/partners in Vietnam onto KKday for travelers all over the world to book.
- The role would be expected to lead discussions and negotiations with external partners.
- Maintain relationship with vendors/partners and negotiate favorable terms for the travelers.
- Coordinate with sales & marketing team to run campaigns for vendors/partners.
- Provide timely reports to the Regional Managers.
- Base in KKday Viet Nam Office in District 1, HCMC.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Vietnamese Domestic Tourism, having a solid understanding of the industry; senior enough to manage external stakeholders and act as thought partners and counterparts to Country and Department Heads.
- Excellent negotiation skill and contract management.
- Experience in prospecting and sales funneling
- Being passionate about Vietnam tourism.
- Pro-active learner, resourceful, enjoys the creative process of problem-solving.
- Effective problem solver and decision maker.
- Self-starter, able to follow up and accomplish work with minimum supervision.
- Degree in tourism, economics, or MBA
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in E-commerce business
- Being able to communicate in Chinese
- Working in a dynamic and fast-growing global start-up.
- Advanced career development with overseas working opportunities.
- 12 annual leaves & 3 travel leaves.
- Health and social insurance.
- Being equipped with working laptop (MacBook).
- Salary: Negotiable
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CVs to
by email Title: KKday VN Tours & Activities Business Development – Full Name
*This position is available until the post title is marked “CLOSED”